St. Clair County Community Corrections is an alternative sentencing program designed to give offenders an opportunity to benefit from numerous treatment options. St. Clair County Community Corrections consists of 2 components, Community Corrections and Drug Court, which are structured to be individualized and meet the needs of each offender ordered to the program.
Those individuals ordered to either program may be required to:
- Attend cognitive development classes
- Attend drug treatment classes
- Complete inpatient rehabilitation
- Obtain gainful employment
- Obtain GED
- Randomly drug test
All offenders must be placed in the program by a judge's order.
The St. Clair County Community Corrections staff includes Executive Director, Harvey Bell, Case Managers, Laboratory Technicians, and Monitoring Specialist.
- Eastside Mental Health
- Jefferson State Community College
- Jefferson, Blount, St. Clair Mental Health (JBS)
- New Pathways
- St. Clair County Day Program St. Clair County DHR