Please remember that a lot of brave Americans have fought and died, that our nation be free. It is our right and privilege to vote. Therefore, don't delay, register to vote today.
1. You must be 18 years or older
2. You must be a citizen of the United States
3. You must provide a physical address (911) (this determines where you vote)
4. You must be domiciled in the County, in which you desire to vote
5. You must provide a date of birth
6. You must complete the information on the application to vote
7. You Must not be a convicted felon, which bars you from voting
8. You must originally sign, wherein you make a declaration
9. You must provide a valid driver"s license number or the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
Please update your voter's information periodically, and/or check your information with your voter's registrar's office.
If you register to vote and choose not to actively vote, then periodically under the National Voter Registration Act of 1993, the State of Alabama is required to maintain an accurate voter list for our county. This means that if you stay inactive for four years, then your voter's registration will be purged from the list and if you desire to vote, you will be required to submit a new voter's registration form. (For more information concerning this matter, please call the number provided above.)
VOTE! IT IS YOUR RIGHT!