The Licensing Division is responsible for the enforcement of the Alabama State Privilege license laws set forth by Title 40 Chapter 12 Code of Alabama 1975, also responsible for enforcement of Manufactured Home Laws set forth by Title 40 Chapter 12 Section 255 Code of Alabama 1975. The privilege license law requires that most all businesses be properly licensed throughout the state and the manufactured home law requires that all manufactured homes be properly registered in the State of Alabama.
- All state business licenses expire every September 30th.
- Business owners have the entire month of October to renew their business license without penalty
- Payments made after October 31st are subject to a 15% late fee, interest and citations
Closing your business?
to fill out the close of business form and email it to the Compliance Officer by clicking here
- All decals are renewable every October and November
- Payments made after November 30th are subject to a $10 late fee, interest and citations